Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mothers Day with Grandma Allyson

We spent all morning with my mom, also known as Grandma Allyson. We weren't able to see her last Sunday for Mothers Day and wanted to make sure we spent some time with her. Isabelle and Grandma Allyson have a special bond, they always have. We spent the morning shopping for clothes and then I bought lunch for us girls. Grandma and the girls went outside to pick flowers when we got back to her house. When it was time to go Isabelle was quite upset she couldn't stay and sit out in the sun anymore. It was a wonderful time spent with just us girls!
Grandma Allyson and her girls





The girls playing with Sassy



Dancing to a chicken that plays music

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing them over. I had a great morning with all of you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete