friends spread out over a few states and I thought this would be a nice way to keep you all updated.Isabelle is just finishing her first full year of preschool. She loves it and I think she will be a little lost without this summer so we will be sure to keep her busy. She loves soccer, arts, walking, swimming and anything that keeps her on the move.
Olivia is almost 18 months old. She is getting quite the personality, mostly sweet and funny but also has quite the temper already. She definitely knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it any way she can. She is very vocal, even though most of the time it is still just babbling. She also loves to stay busy playing at parks or anywhere she can climb on things.
Adam is busy with school and working full time. We are looking forward to summer when he has a break from school, so we can spend more time together as a family and enjoy the warm weather.
I stay busy with the girls as you can tell. In my very little free time I enjoy scrapbooking, and I recently have discovered that I enjoy working out.
So that is my first blog. Looki
ng forward to writing more!

And what an amazing Mom you are! I could not be more proud of you Kristen!
ReplyDeleteAunt Suzy
yay! glad to see you here!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! What fun =) I'm glad you are here too.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys! I may have questions on how to post links and stuff soon!
ReplyDelete